Today we are going to post another article on How To Turn Off Windows Defender or Disable Windows Defender Windows 10. Since Windows Vista, your OS comes with an anti-spyware software called Windows Defender. It’s a little bit of software that runs within the history to assist protect your personal computer from different bits of spyware and malicious software.
Disable Windows Defender Windows 10 Permanently
Lots of people are searching for strategies to disable, uninstall or eliminate it from their method because they prefer to use other software. Windows XP users at least possess the luxury of choosing if they want to download and install Opponent within the first position as it’s another package, and then have the choice to uninstall again through Incorporate or Remove Programs.
Also Check: Disable Nvidia Streamer Service
How to disable Windows Defender using Local Group Policy
- You can use the Local Group Policy Editor to disable Windows Defender from your computer permanently.
- Open Run and type gpedit.msc and click OK to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
- Browse the following path:
- Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Defender
- On the right, double-click Turn off Windows Defender.
- Select Enabled.
- Click Apply > Click OK
Disabling Defender In Windows Vista And 7
- Click Start and type services.msc
- Look for Windows Defender in the services
- click on it to open up the Properties.
- Click the Stop button to stop the Windows Defender service and then click on the Startup type menu and select Disabled
- Click OK.
Disabling Windows Defender In Windows 8
- Go to Control Panel > Windows Defender.
- Click on the Settings tab > click Administrator on the left
- Uncheck the Turn on Windows Defender box and save the changes.
Disable Windows Defender Windows with Windows Defender Uninstaller
- Simply download the portable Windows Defender Uninstaller and run it, then click the button to uninstall Defender.