Microsoft keeps updating its new Windows 10 Operating system with new fixes and every update users found new bugs and Windows 10 issues. On this Windows 10 software, we are trying to solve all the Windows 10 problems. Well in this article we will solve windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after login issue.
Afer Windows 10 update, One of the most common problems that Windows 10 user are facing is windows 10 stuck on the login screen or stuck on welcome to windows 10. Microsoft added Welcome screen in Windows 10 which is the interface that Windows 10 users use in order to log on to their system. A lot of users notice Stuck at login screen situation after upgrading to Windows 10. That’s another Windows-10 bug, which hasn’t been solved by Windows engineers yet.
windows 10 stuck on lock screen is the common windows 10 issue which is the caused by windows lock screen update error. You may face mouse and keyboard are both working because the light that turns on when they are plugged in goes on and they work on laptop.
Users of Windows 10 are facing this windows 10 no login prompt problem and one user reported, Windows updated yesterday when I shut off my computer and when I turned it on today. What did you do when Windows 10 just stuck at login screen keyboard disappeared? You cannot do anything except wait.
Stuck on welcome to Windows 10 is not only quite a common problem but will affect your work and bit irritating.
Fix Windows 10 stuck at login screen after upgrade
Lots of Windows 10 users encounter stuck at login screen issue after upgrading to latest Windows 10 update. Stuck at the welcome screen may be caused by issues startup failure, incompatible software, driver failure, outdated software, corrupted registries, and similar issues. stuck on welcome to windows 10 screen can be solve using below methods.
- Unplug then and reconnect keyboard and mouse to make sure that the problem is with Windows 10 lock screen.
- Try to restart the computer once using reboot button
- If you do not see the box to log in, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and see if it brings up the login box to enter your password.
- Restart and boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode and run ChkDsk. Restart your PC and try.
- In Safe Mode, Run services.msc and make sure Credentials Manager service is set to Automatic.
- In Safe Mode, access the Advanced Startup Options and see if you can repair the installation.
- Else while in Safe Mode, either Reset This PC or Rollback to your earlier OS.
In the Advanced Recovery Options menu that appears on the screen, click on Troubleshoot.
Click on Advanced Options.
Finally, click on Startup Repair. Depending on the version of Windows 10 that your computer is running on, this option may be displayed as Automatic Repair.
Method 2: stuck on welcome to windows 10 screen
If you have a keyboard, perform a Ctrl-Alt-Del key sequence.
Select Task Manager.
With Task Manager open, locate and highlight Windows Explorer under Windows Processes and then tap or click the Restart button.
This method effectively recycles the Windows 10 shell that runs under the Windows Explorer process.