The Fix Windows 8 Activation Error 0x8007007b is one of the popular error in Windows 10 related to Windows activation and installation. error code: 0x8007007b windows 10 generally occur due to windows activation problems. If you are facing this Error Code 0x8007007b problem in Windows 7 or Windows 10 then this tutorial will help you.
If you get the activation error “0x8007007b” or “0x8007232b” after Windows 8 activation or Windows 10 activation problem then there may be some issues with a product key or the activation wizard cannot find a valid KMS to activate your copy. Here is a step by step guide on how to fix error code 0x8007232b and error code 0x8007007b office. But for that, you will need a valid window 8 product key.
- Activation Error: Code 0x8007232b
- DNS Name does not exist
- Windows could not be activated.
- DNS name does not exist.
How to Fix Windows 8 Activation Error 0x8007007b or 0x8007232b?
The full Fix Windows 8 Activation Error 0x8007007b & 0x8007232B messages for windows 7 activation error code 0x8007232b. Windows Activation Error Code: 0x8007007B. After the windows activation, sometimes we notice that the activation dialog is missing.
That is because the enterprise version is meant to be activated after installation and when we try to activate Windows 8 Enterprise, it might show Error Code 0x8007007B.
Solution 1: Fix Error Code 0x8007232b Using CMD
- Opem CMD and type this ” slmgr.vbs -ipk your-activation-key-here” command
- Type again ” slmgr.vbs -ato” and its done.
- That’s it, done. By Command prompt, it will fix and this Error.
Solution 2: Run this Command in ‘RUN’ Option to Activate
- Open RUN and type ” slui 3 ” command.
- Press ok and Enter your product key there.
- Press Activate and that’s it, done
- By activating it will fix and solve this Error Code 0x8007007b.
Solution 3: Buy the New Windows Copy From Store
Buy new Windows from Store
- Go to the start menu and then click on the settings.
- Then click on Update & Security and press the Activation option.
- Choose to go to Store there and follow the instructions to buy new windows copy.
- That’s it, done. Hope this will fix and solve this Error.
Solution 4: Run an sfc/scannow Command in CMD
Running Run an sfc/scannow by Command Prompt will fix error code: 0x8007007b Windows 10 and Windows 7 issue.
- Open cmd as admin and type ” sfc/scannow ” command.
- Press enter and then wait for some time.
- Reboot the computer and this will fix how to fix error code 0x8007232b.