Many Windows users are facing windows spotlight not working after update issue after the new anniversary update installation. This error is related to Fix Windows spotlight not working. Users are also facing windows 10 spotlight not available and issue. Windows Phone is the third best mobile operating system after Android and iOS. Microsoft has added new spotlight feature with the launch of Windows 10 operating system for Windows PC and laptops.
Certainly, a large amount is of smartphones which therefore are growing daily and operate on Windows Phone OS. Among the awesome functions that you enter Windows Phone is Google lock-screen picture. With this particular function, one’s Windows phone’s lock-screen may renew automatically every day. You may be conscious of anything comparable to Windows spotlight doesn’t change error is called in if you should be using Windows 10 OS.
If you are looking for how to solve Windows Spotlight Not Changing Pictures, Windows Spotlight Black Screen and Windows Spotlight Stuck on One Picture. In this article, we will show you How to fix Windows 10 Spotlight Black Screen and Windows Spotlight Not Working on Boot.
Fix Windows Spotlight Not Working After Anniversary Update:
Windows spotlight is a new element presented with Windows 10. The spotlight feature, when fired up, shows latest Google website photo as your Windows-10 lock-screen background. The spotlight feature can also be configured to produce pictures from a certain category by clicking I want more or Not Really A Quick solution on the lock screen. Check Windows Spotlight Doesn’t Change, Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Picture and Windows Spotlight Like What You See Missing.
The obvious approach to fixing Windows spotlight not working anniversary update problem to access your telephone that you can’t sign in together with your mail and when you have overlooked the flag or routine would be to manufacturer reset your telephone into the style that is restart. Observe that all of your information will be wiped out by this saved-up within the phone memory.
To prevent dropping information consequently, make use of the technique below. With the help of this trick, you can easily enable Windows spotlight and fix Windows spotlight not changing problems. Unlocking or by-passing pin-lock manufacturer resetting and the Android Routine or without dropping information demands that you simply possess a seated Android system. If you are getting windows, 10 Spotlight not working error and windows 10 spotlight not available issues then follow this tutorial.
Also Read: Reinstall Microsoft Edge In Windows 10
Method 1: Using File Explorer
You have to disable Windows spotlight feature from the settings. Go to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Background > Windows spotlight > Picture / Slideshow option. Then select disable Windows spotlight broken.
- Next, you have to press Win + E key. Open View option and then click on Options.
- In the Folder Options window, select the View and then from the Advanced Settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives option.
- Now you have to open the following path:
- C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_<Package ID>\LocalState\Assets
- Note: Change the USERNAME with your username for your PC.
- Once Assets folder opened on your computer, select all the items available and delete all.
- Now Enable Windows spotlight feature from Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Background > Windows spotlight.
- This will fix Windows spotlight not working on boot and windows spotlight not working problem after the update.
Method 2: Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter
- You can fix Windows spotlight not working in Windows 10 by using troubleshooting method.
- Open the troubleshooting from Control Panel > Troubleshooting > View all.
- Open System Maintenance troubleshooter > click on the Advanced option.
- Apply repairs automatically option and then click on Next option.
- Now the tool has started finding the problems with Windows 10 lock screen not working.