Windows modules installer worker Windows 10 is very important to service in Microsoft operating system. There are many questions users keep asking like what are windows modules installer worker Windows 10 and why does it occupy CPU more than 50 to 70 percent? This is a common question of many Windows 10 users because the problem occurs more frequently in Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. The Windows Module Installer Worker is a Windows Service that looks for new updates and installs it to your computer. So that Microsoft doesn’t need to force its users to update or install new files every time. But due to this windows 10 modules installer worker, Sometimes your system will cause a high CPU load and in many cases, it slows down your computer processing power.
This is a Windows Service that looks for new updates and installs it to your computer. So that Microsoft doesn’t need to force its users to update or install new files every time. But due to this windows 10 modules installer worker, Sometimes your system will cause a high CPU load and it slows down your computer processing power.
Do you know what does windows modules installer worker do and are you looking for change windows update settings windows 10? then this article will work for you with windows module installer worker high disk usage.
The other important thing is that this process can reduce speed & work efficiency of your machine. But the things are not so bad. Every such update reduces the possibility of virus attack.
Windows Modules Installer Worker Windows 10:
TiWorker.exe is a systems process that looks for new Windows Updates. This service prepares your system for new Windows update, and also it frequently checks for new update files in the background. The service uses your CPU and produces a load on your disk. Usually, the CPU usage hovers between 30 and 50% but due to large data files, TiWorker can load CPU up to 100%. So here is a guide on how to fix TiWorker.exe high CPU usage issue in Windows 10 or Windows modules installer worker high disk usage windows 10 issue.
Solution 1: Solve high CPU Usage by Windows Modules Installer
- Open Run and type services.msc.
- Search for the “Windows module installer” and open the Settings.
- Switch the start type to manual. Repeat this step for the Windows Update service.
- Open the Control Panel and click on Windows Update.
- On the left side, you can see the option Change Settings. Switch it to “Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them.”
- Reboot your computer.
Solution 2: Solve high CPU usage by Windows Modules Installer Worker
If solution 1 is failed, try this solution for modules installer worker windows 10.
- Download the Windows Update Troubleshooter and run the WindowsUpdateDiagnostric.diagcab.
- This will check the registry keys. It will take some time.
- It should say “Troubleshooting has completed.” After that Click the Close button and restart your computer.
Solution 3: Search For Updates Manually
- Search for any driver updated manually.
- If there are any updates available then install them and reboot your system.
- It should fix windows module installer worker Windows 10 high disk usage problem.
Solution 4: Clear Updates Cache
- Clear Windows Update Cache.
Solution 5: Search for Malware and Viruses
Scan your computer using antivirus or system Tuneup programs. Here are some of the best tools available.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware